• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bee Movie; Meme Dream or Meme Scheme?

ThomasHasntPlayedAC

I need a username change.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Coco
Lobo
Mint
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bee Movie came on Netflix around October 21st 2014, and me and my family decided to watch it for the meme. I largely enjoyed, but as the movie went on I noticed something sinister. The Bee Movie is fascist propaganda. My family thought I was insane but it's true. Let's look at the story here. Barry B. Benson, faced with the soul-sucking repetitiveness of proletarian life working for Honex, decides to try to free himself and goes outside of the hive. After doing outside stuff, he figures out that bees are being exploited by humans, because humans are expropriating their honey/surplus value. Barry, having achieved class consciousness, starts a lawsuit/proletarian revolution. Barry, with the help of the bee proletariat, wins. Post-scarcity is reached, and fully automated luxury bee communism is achieved. It should be paradise. However, this is not where the movie ends. Because of some bull**** mismanagement, bees just stop doing anything, including pollination. The world's vegetation begins to die, and Barry has to deal with the guilt of closing his class-traitor girlfriend's flower shop and spelling the end of life on earth as we know it. To solve the issue, the bees work with the humans to solve the crisis, and afterwards, bees continue to make honey and allow humans to use it. In other words, they solve their problems by ending fully automated luxury bee communism and promoting ****ING CLASS COLLABORATION. How dare Jerry Seinfeld imply that fully automated luxury bee communism would doom us? How dare he try to tell us that fascist class collaboration is the answer? Who knew that by watching and sharing increasingly accelerating apian cinematic memes we were helping the enemy? I don't beelieve it.

Last edited:
One of the most annoying and wtf memes in my opinion. And that thing when people copy the entire script thing, no.

I think the worst Bee Movie meme I've seen is this one:

CDEiazWXIAANHAX.jpg

it was kinda funny at first, like pausing the frames to look at their facial expressions but other than that it's really dead now

also just copying and pasting a long paragraph from reddit isn't the best idea my dude

Last edited:
Bee happy they never made a sequel or it might reach Shrek level of meme status.

Back