• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you going Black Friday Shopping/Do you like Black Friday?

Are you going Black Friday Shopping/Do you like Black Friday?

• Total voters
it seems like hell, every story ive heard about black friday shopping has pretty much been ?someone literally murdered another customer over the last pair of pink crocs?. black friday isnt really a thing here but some companies have tried to make it a thing by bringing the prices up and then putting everything on a ?GIANT BLACK FRIDAY SALE !!!!? at the same price it was before the first price change lol

My family probably will go shopping at Black Friday so i will come too for sure.

I'm absolutely not going -people are crazy :\! I also think it's just an excuse to buy more stuff...I feel like most people have too much crap and don't even realize it lol

Probably not. Unless some store would put amiibos insanely cheap. Nothing I really need rn so

probably not. actually, i think i have an event that day to go to. so i doubt it.

i don't care much about black friday to have an opinion. i do feel bad for all the retail workers though. ;-;

probably. honestly yeah it can get pretty crowded but I've never seen anyone get crazy or violent?

I'll be at school on Black Friday and it's not like many UK stores have good offers really. The Boxing Day sales, however, are a completely different matter! ;)

It's unlikely that I'll be going Black Friday shopping. I don't think I've ever have, actually. I do know that my mom has, but she said it was absolute chaos and she didn't buy anything.

To all who attempts to go shopping, good luck and don't get stampeded over lol

heck YES. I love black friday.
It's actually become our thanksgiving tradition to go black friday shopping together on thanksgiving.
I actually enjoy being out in the throng of people. It's more fun however when you don't have a personal sake in it and just sit back and watch the fray. Plus there's some good bargains to be gotten too. ;)

I never go shopping on Black Friday. I really hate crowds, and am not a big fan of shopping either, so competitive shopping would just be extremely unpleasant. (Plus, I have to go to work.) I'll probably do some online shopping though! A lot of the online sales seem to start early, rather than waiting for Monday like they used to.

Back