Status
Not open for further replies.
( im going to slowly turn this into warrior cats XD )

a small calico kitten leaped though the fields, trying to outrun the fox behind her

ok imma do two cats and use a thing

petalpaw/female/calico

"phew" she mewed as she uncovered herself, only to look and find a much older tabby

frenstripe/female/tabby

"hello little one" she said as she looked at the calico kitten " where is your mother?"

Darren decided to eat a mouse but he ran into suzy and fell in love

me, suzy's owner, walks in and sprays darren yelling "shoo!" because suzy was getting spayed in a month and she did not want suzy to look fat

Last edited:
petalpaw/female/calico

" um im alone i dont have one.." she mewed with a little fear in her voice

fernstripe/female/tabby

she looked at the little kitten and said " oh so your a loner then?"she asked the kitten " whats your name?"

Last edited:
me, suzy's owner, walks in and sprays darren yelling "shoo!" because suzy was getting spayed in a month and she did not want suzy to look fat

darren cried and walked away i just wanna have baby darrens thats all i want he cried dejectedly why????? a tear ran down his cat cheek o no he mumbled as a car came straight towards him at about 50 mph

-Meows at everyone in the thread for crunchies, even though my bowl is already full-

-meows for pets but if you pet me three (3) times instead of the two I clearly wanted I will bite your hand-

petalpaw/female/calico
after a long silence she said " yea pretty much..."

fernstripe/female/tabby

" oh " she said " well whats your name honey?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back