• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ♫ ♬ A ton of Lucky Clovers + 36 Hybrid Flowers ♫ ♬

Hi there, I'd like to buy the 10 blue lillies, 6 purple tulips, and 10 lucky clovers please for pick-up. That's 42 TBT, right? :)

Hi there, I'd like to buy the 10 blue lillies, 6 purple tulips, and 10 lucky clovers please for pick-up. That's 42 TBT, right? :)

hello!
we can do the lillies and tulips for sure
i'm still waiting on someone to come pick up 30 clovers, but i can get back to you on that if i don't hear anything back from them
is that alright?

hello!
we can do the lillies and tulips for sure
i'm still waiting on someone to come pick up 30 clovers, but i can get back to you on that if i don't hear anything back from them
is that alright?

Alrighty, no problem! I'll be around. :)

Hi, sorry about the late response, if you still have 30 Clovers can I come over (or how many you have left)?

Hi, sorry about the late response, if you still have 30 Clovers can I come over (or how many you have left)?

It's no problem
i still have the 30 clovers when you're ready, i'll open my gates now

Back