• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ♫ ♬ A ton of Lucky Clovers + 36 Hybrid Flowers ♫ ♬

Mirichan

若 い 学 生
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (60) +
Blue Roses 2btb
10 roses left

Pink roses 2btb
6 left

(Please specify if you'd like pick up or drop off in your post :blush:)

Last edited:
Hi! Can I please buy 30 lucky clovers? And drop off if that's okay+

Last edited:
hello! id like to get 12 lucky clovers and 4 Purple tulips, also drop off would be nice as am trying to get the zen train station lol~

- - - Post Merge - - -

also what is btb?? lol i prob sound like an idiot

hello! id like to get 12 lucky clovers and 4 Purple tulips, also drop off would be nice as am trying to get the zen train station lol~

- - - Post Merge - - -

also what is btb?? lol i prob sound like an idiot

yes you may! i'm going to do a delivery, then i'll bring your things.

(lol btb= bell tree bells. i used to use tbt, but it doesnt make much sense tbt= tree bell trees?? haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! Sent payment and gates are opened :D

on my way :D

yes you may! i'm going to do a delivery, then i'll bring your things.

(lol btb= bell tree bells. i used to use tbt, but it doesnt make much sense tbt= tree bell trees?? haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

on my way :D

oh! XDD dont worry, i tend to more words up myself lol, alright ill send the "btb" and add your fc!

oh! XDD dont worry, i tend to more words up myself lol, alright ill send the "btb" and add your fc!

xD it made me feel so silly at first

I have your things ready! let me know when to head over

Hello! Could I get 30 luck clovers if you still have them, and drop off please? My FC is in the sidebar! : )

Back