• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

:v I need more storage

Tobiume

awaiting
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
seems like no matter how much storage this game gives me I always need more :'D Like I wish we could rent storage units, since I've already used up the closet storage, 'invisible' storage and the museum rooms.

You can always use your personal mailbox: Just write letters, attach items to store, and Pelly can save up to 180 extra letter slots for you.

you can put items on the ground in your town for storage. sure your town will be littered with items but hey.

You can always use your personal mailbox: Just write letters, attach items to store, and Pelly can save up to 180 extra letter slots for you.

x u x That is true but that's a little bit too much of a hassle since I'll forget where I put what, haha.

x u x That is true but that's a little bit too much of a hassle since I'll forget where I put what, haha.

That is why when you write letters for it, write the names and other things down on them to keep your items organized.

Have you considered creating a second player? That's what I ended up doing when I collected to much stuff.

I ended up filling my museum rooms and all other storage. I ended up selling everything I knew I truly wasn't ever going to use.

I have the same problem. I filled up my invisible storage so quickly. Then, I went and cleared everything out, but now it's full again! At least part of my problem is that my house is full of random things I don't actually want for the HHA prizes. (A lot of the things I actually want to use are in storage.) I should be done with that tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to clear things out a little better and keep it that way once my house is decorated the way I like.

I would try to maybe sell the ordables and just keep the important un ordables stored. I need to clear out mine though.

I would try to maybe sell the ordables and just keep the important un ordables stored. I need to clear out mine though.

THIS helps me to stay somewhat organized. I go through everything periodically and get rid of almost all the orderables. After all, there they are in my catalog and I can have them again in a half of a day! I use all the other ideas, too. I wish the museum rooms held more...:blush:

You could keep some clothes and accessories in the island basket if you wanted, and keep some extra flowers on the island if you really have nowhere else to put them. If you haven't made your other 3 characters, I'd definitely do that first.

Back