• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you believe Heaven is real?

Do you believe Heaven exists?

• Total voters
leaning more on no but im not really sure... i wish i did believe that there's a paradise if not heaven or something

Last edited:
I’m very 50/50 on this, but the real question is; what happens when we’re dead in the first place? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably voting yes on this.

no, i don't see why i should. that being said i think it's good that many other people believe in heaven because i've seen it really help people to deal with loss of loved ones or anxiety about dying.

There should be an "Other". I believe a form of it is real, but not like heaven heaven how the bible depicts it and stuff. So not the heaven most people think of basically.

No. Don't just thump me with a Bible and say "trUST IN GOD!!11!111", give me proof it exists and then I will say yes.

Yeah, the belief gives me more hope in life...though obviously there's the chance that it doesn't exist.

No, but I do know that there's great, big, vast universe out there, that remains undiscovered. Its mystery brings me much wonder, and leaves me in awe every time I look up at a clear night sky.

That, my friend, is truly amazing.

Yes, but I tend not to think on it and just live life and wait and see if I'll see it when I'll die. :eek:

my mom had been said to had died from doctors, twice, but she had woken up from both experiences. She had said she had seen a similar thing but then she just woke up. So who knows maybe it really is real.

Last edited:
As I'm a Christian, yes I do, but I don't make as big of a deal about it as many like to.

Yes. Or else I wouldn't be able to go there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. Don't just thump me with a Bible and say "trUST IN GOD!!11!111", give me proof it exists and then I will say yes.
Why not wait until you die naturally and find out?

Back