• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you believe Heaven is real?

Do you believe Heaven exists?

• Total voters
Heaven is burying your face into your cat's fluffies and hearing them purr softly

and then having an allergy attack

but its worth it

Last edited:
No. I think when we die it's like before we were born. Nothing.

Being a Christian, yeah I do. It's nice to believe that there's a nice place to go when you die. That being said, I'm not one of those Christians who gets in your face about not being one yourself or hates homosexuals or whatnot. Those kinds of Christians are jerks.

I believe in an afterlife, and I believe in higher and lower "levels" of spirituality. I don't believe in a conventional system of heaven and hell.

I've seen absolutely no reason to believe that consciousness extends beyond the functioning of our brains. So, that's a no.

Well, the sky is real, but I don't believe in a moral manifestation after we stop to exist.

I'm not 100%, but leaning more on no if I'm honest. Looking forward to finding out tho lolzers

No, I don't believe in any form of afterlife. But there's no way of knowing for sure and I wouldn't judge people who do believe.

I feel that the visual idea of heaven may be true, possibly not as accurate but the common interpretation of it is somewhat a vague description. As for afterlife, I do strongly believe in reincarnation and the soul surviving and living on. It's devastating to believe that once we are no longer alive, that's it. There must be a place for our souls.

I do respect other people's beliefs.

I believe in an afterlife of some sort. Not sure if it's necessarily what one would commonly consider heaven, but it could be for all I know!

i like to believe there is, even though im not a very religious person. i guess i believe there is so im more at peace when i finally die? i dont believe its some place in the clouds with angels and such as its usually portrayed, but just a place for you to finally be at rest and not have to worry moreso

Back