• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling A LOT of Furniture and Clothing

Opening gates and sending tbt sorry for the wait i was carrying groceries in

I noticed your set is missing a couple pieces. I can give them to you at no charge. Later though because im helping with dinner. You are missing the leo sculpture and the capricorn ornament

I noticed your set is missing a couple pieces. I can give them to you at no charge. Later though because im helping with dinner. You are missing the leo sculpture and the capricorn ornament

I started with the full set, but people wanted certain parts. I don't need them, and I knew someone would want them, so selling them was better :)

May i order Libra Scale, Taurus Bath, and Virgo Harp for 4 tbt each (12tbt total)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May i order the Libra, Taurus, and Virgo items for 12 tbt (4tbt each)

Can i order the Libra scale, Taurus bathtub, and Virgo harp for 12 tbt (4tb each)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah sorry for posting so many times, i was on my ds and it wasnt updating so i thought the posts were failing

Can i order the Libra scale, Taurus bathtub, and Virgo harp for 12 tbt (4tb each)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah sorry for posting so many times, i was on my ds and it wasnt updating so i thought the posts were failing

It's all good, I'll have to get the items in a little bit, since I'm doing island tours with a friend right now :)

Back