• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do any of these paths look good?

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
I'm having trouble picking a path for my new town. The theme is going to be kind of an open, flowery meadow.
Do you guys think any of these fit that theme? I'd love some suggestions!

HNI_0003_JPG.JPG

HNI_0001_JPG.JPG

HNI_0099_JPG.JPG
(obviously these would look better when the grass turns green!)

Last edited:
I like the last two. I like the first one as well, but since you said you're going for an open, flowery meadow, I think the clovers with the last two paths would fit well.

I like the last two. I like the first one as well, but since you said you're going for an open, flowery meadow, I think the clovers with the last two paths would fit well.

Thank you! I see what you mean, the clovers definitely fit better :D

I like the top better, but like you said, the bottom ones will look better in spring. Would it be possible to get a fall colored tile for the bottom or were there not any?

i'd keep the middle one no matter what season it is, but i do like the top. i have a very similar path as the middle and i haven't realy had any issues with it, it does look the best in spring/summer though.

i like the middle one tbh

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the top better, but like you said, the bottom ones will look better in spring. Would it be possible to get a fall colored tile for the bottom or were there not any?

Thank you! I couldn't find one, which is a shame as I think that would've looked really good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like the middle one as well

Thank you :D

Dirt would look better, but out of that lot, the clovers.

Dirt paths are too difficult to maintain for me, and I'm not super keen on qr dirt paths. Maybe I'll try them though :) thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd keep the middle one no matter what season it is, but i do like the top. i have a very similar path as the middle and i haven't realy had any issues with it, it does look the best in spring/summer though.

Oh thank you! The middle one does go quite well with the autumn grass, I do also love the top one though, argh it's hard!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the first one. The other two don't really stand out to me. The first one looks really really nice though!

Thank you! :D

The first and third ones look very appealing to me. :)

I really like the one on the top, but to fit your theme, I think the second one probably would look best, atleast to me.

I like the first one but if it's a meadow theme then the second one would work best I think

The first and third ones look very appealing to me. :)

Thank you! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the bottom is best

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really like the one on the top, but to fit your theme, I think the second one probably would look best, atleast to me.

Thank you! I agree I think :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ADORE the 2nd one!

Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the first one but if it's a meadow theme then the second one would work best I think

Thank you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm partial to the second one. I think it fits the theme the best. :cool:

Thank you!

Last edited:
I do like the idea of using clovers in your path since I have never seen that before, but I am not really feeling the patterns that are going with them. What if you tried making a smaller version of the first path to go between the clovers? I like that one just because the pattern doesn't have a grass edge that will stand out in different seasons.

Back