Do any of these paths look good?

I think the first one is best. It looks quite realistic, whereas I think the other two would look very obvious as QR codes, even when the grass turns green. I'm not a big fan of grass QRs myself, since it's so hard to actually make the paths blend in. It always looks visually jarring to me. The first path is supposed to stand out from the ground and look like a different surface, which is why I think it looks the nicest.

the middle one is super cute! i think it would suit the flowery meadow theme really well!

I love the first one the most! The other two, especially the last one, seem a little bit boring in my opinion? I don't know, I personally wouldn't pick those if it was my town. I'm sure they'd look better when the grass is green though, like you said. Maybe you could try and combine each of the different paths, and use all of them in different parts of your town, because 1 path often gets quite boring. I think what you did with the lucky clovers on the bottom one would be great if the clovers were green, and I think the 2nd one would work nicely with that in a different area too! Try playing around, you'll probably find something you like. They're all really cute

Back