• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fast-food restaurant

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
There's a character that I want to create that's based off of fast-food platforms, so I want her house to look like a restaurant like McDonald's, Wendy's, etc. I'm not trying to copy McDonald's with the color and everything, I just need some ideas of what to put in there :)

Like what furniture to use, wall and floors, etc. All ideas are greatly appreciated!

711 series would be perfect for one room! there's lots of "convenience store" type of machines too. maybe one room can be like a children's play area too, since lots of fast food places have that little cove with slides and stuff for kids to play in.

711 series would be perfect for one room! there's lots of "convenience store" type of machines too. maybe one room can be like a children's play area too, since lots of fast food places have that little cove with slides and stuff for kids to play in.

that's the thing, 711 is really expensive and I don't think a lot of people have it on the forums (but if they do that's great). I only have 3 things from the series that I got from someone else, and those would most likely fit in a grocery store theme.

but the play area is a good idea, I might do that :) thanks!

Was gonna say the same thing, 7/11. That's really the only thing they have that's close to fast food. Unless you want to go the 1950s diner approach.

Was gonna say the same thing, 7/11. That's really the only thing they have that's close to fast food. Unless you want to go the 1950s diner approach.

yeah that's what I was thinking, with the red booths and a jukebox and those classic black and white diner tiles, that's what I'm thinking of

What about a checkered floor? A lot of diners use a checkered floor pattern. You could also turn the back room into a kitchen or maybe a break room.

Huck's RV has some really good Fast food items! Like the Burger Meal and busing station! The item metal-rim table would also look pretty good. The drink machine and slushie machine would also be good for a fast-food room.

I would use some of the metal looking tables and the box sofas to make booths, you can make the main room the actual restaurant, do one room as the kitchen, another room as maybe an outdoor seating area with the bistro booths and picnic tables, and then maybe another room as a play area/arcade maybe, like the old McDonald's used to have!

I made a little list of some furniture that I think would match it well, a lot of the newer "food" and kitchen items are from the update so you'll have to get them from Harvey or RV's.
http://moridb.com/catalogs/t98PjerUmx

FjSf4nK.jpg

5rBOKOI.jpg
I made a roadside diner for my pig town a while back.It's probably not exactly what you're going for but you might be able to use some of the furniture.Here's a list of the furniture I used:

green table
green counter
diner tile
picnic table
classic buffet
retro fridge
common chair
cash register
jukebox
outdoor sign
menu chalkboard
fast food meal
lunch tray
chocolate cake
drink machine
bread box
pancakes
espresso maker
water trough
-The wallpaper is a QR code I found but can't remember where.

Last edited:
Back