• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite chocolate?

Favorite chocolate?

• Total voters
milk chocolate will always be the best. dark chocolate is good when not bitter, and white chocolate is only tolerable for me in very very small amounts.

I like all chocolate, but it depends on my mood. Mostly I enjoy dark chocolate. It's just so rich and amazing, I really like to let it melt in my mouth and savor it. <3

I like dark chocolate the best, then milk chocolate, I dislike white chocolate.

Dark chocolate, although I'm more particular about it than milk chocolate, milk chocolate is usually just a little too sweet, where as dark chocolate is sweet enough but really rich and with a nice amount of bitterness for that nice contrast.

I don't eat white chocolate.

I prefer all three to be honest. However, milk chocolate does tend to be consumed the most so it clearly is my favourite one.

Years ago, I remember visiting my dad's place at Christmas time. He mentioned about this incredible chocolate bar he discovered while whipping the product out of his fridge. Suddenly, I became more interested in the discussion after him telling me that I had to try it. He broke a piece off and handed it to me, I didn't realize that this was going to be the moment of actually meeting my long lost lover.

This was the chocolate bar that he mentioned and still to this day I can't find it anywhere in stores. It's as if it was too good for this universe.

Please, if anyone can find one, send one to me. :eek:

C5B3586F-B24A-90AA-9CAF4476B40CBDB7.jpg

I prefer all three to be honest. However, milk chocolate does tend to be consumed the most so it clearly is my favourite one.

Years ago, I remember visiting my dad's place at Christmas time. He mentioned about this incredible chocolate bar he discovered while whipping the product out of his fridge. Suddenly, I became more interested in the discussion after him telling me that I had to try it. He broke a piece off and handed it to me, I didn't realize that this was going to be the moment of actually meeting my long lost lover.

This was the chocolate bar that he mentioned and still to this day I can't find it anywhere in stores. It's as if it was too good for this universe.

Please, if anyone can find one, send one to me. :eek:

C5B3586F-B24A-90AA-9CAF4476B40CBDB7.jpg

I've never seen that chocolate before :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like all three but my favourite is Cadbury's Caramel :D yum yum!

I've never seen that chocolate before :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like all three but my favourite is Cadbury's Caramel :D yum yum!

I'm not surprised. Typed it into Amazon in hopes of it being available but instead states that it's currently not. :(

It's not even listed on their website.

Also, what's the difference between the Cadbury's Freddo drinking chocolate to the original Cadbury's drinking chocolate? Surely they are the same, just trying to make more money. I would like to know.

I'm not surprised. Typed it into Amazon in hopes of it being available but instead states that it's currently not. :(

It's not even listed on their website.

Also, what's the difference between the Cadbury's Freddo drinking chocolate to the original Cadbury's drinking chocolate? Surely they are the same, just trying to make more money. I would like to know.

Oh Okay um I don't know I haven't tried them m8~

Last edited:
White chocolate is my favourite, although too much at a time can be sickly.

My favorite type of chocolate is milk chocolate and it always has been. I also enjoy dark chocolate, but yeah, if given the option I'll opt for milk chocolate over it. I used to like white chocolate when I was very young, my tastes changed and I didn't enjoy it as I got older, and I have yet to try it during adulthood to see whether I still dislike it or if I would enjoy it again.

white chocolate is my favourite! i have a huge sweet tooth so that's most likely why :) i like milk too, and occasionally dark, but most of the time that's too bitter so i don't really eat it too much.

I like eating that 0% sugar baking chocolate... I mean, I like my chocolate bitter <3

Back