• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite chocolate?

Favorite chocolate?

• Total voters
dark chocolate is by far the best chocolate. milk is ok but i don't crave it that often and white chocolate is just too sweet imo

I really love white chocolate...buttttt milk chocolate is a classic. It's too good to not eat, while at times white chocolate can be too sweet. I don't like dark chocolate bc it's not sweet enough for me, so milk chocolate is the perfect in between.

Q: Favorite Chocolate?

A: It was difficult for me to choose between white chocolate and milk chocolate. I really quite like both of them. Though... If I had to choose one then I would pick the white chocolate over the milk chocolate. Eating white chocolate for me is quite addicting. I've tried dark chocolate before and ended up not liking it afterwards. And... From that point forward I never ate dark chocolate ever again. I'm pretty sure eating it again is going to bring up that same feeling.

guylian-sea-shells-original-praline-500g-packshot.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also:

41k5OwbY%2BPL.jpg

I really like dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds. That’s my ultimate chocolate. I like milk. I hate white chocolate. It’s the worst imo. I can’t even tell you exactly what I hate about it — too sweet? Idk. It’s horrid to me.

Last edited:
Milk chocolate's the only one I can eat without getting sick of it after a couple bites but I do really like dark chocolate candy bars when they're refrigerated. White chocolate's my least favorite, I wouldn't even say I like it but I'll take a very small bite of it

I used to think I had favorites. I used to think I knew brands that I liked. But it all changed when I walked into a Lindt store on accident, since I thought it was that Walmart brand of chocolate that I usually buy.

Lo and behold: truffles, 65 cents a piece. I thought to myself, "I cannot buy anything here", but the aroma of sweet chocolate heaven persuaded me anyway. That, and a lady handing out truffle samples to get you hooked on them immediately.

I used to like Godiva. I used to like Milka. I used to like Peppermint Bark when in season. But I picked up a handful of gourmet truffles, all different varieties, and I scoffed them up quicker than I inhale oxygen.

So... white chocolate? Dark chocolate, sea salt caramel? Milk? It doesn't matter. All that matters is that it's a Lindt truffle. And that it's mine.

I love white chocolate best! I love milk chocolate too but I can't stand dark chocolate. I have a really sweet tooth and it's too bitter

White chocolateeeee ♡w♡

Yay, it's the best for me! But i like too much all types of chocolate~ ⊂(?・ω・`⊂)

ughh I used to love all and any chocolate, but now I don't eat any chocolate with dairy so I only like dark chocolate. i like at least 80% cocoa, and the darker the better mmmm

it's also the only chocolate that offers any health benefits, since it's the only chocolate with a high enough cocoa content to provide you with a significant amount of antioxidants and the amazing properties of the cacao bean

other chocolates might make you feel good in the moment, but it's just the ridiculous amounts of processed sugars, fats and dairy that are pumped into them. most "chocolate" nowadays barely has enough cocoa to be considered chocolate lol
and white chocolate is not even real chocolate, no other opinions allowed

I love white chocolate but if I could only eat one type for the rest of my life, I'd choose milk chocolate.

Oh god... now we are speaking... Milk chocolate is aweeesome, but i have to say white chocolate is a close second

gimme all the galaxy caramels

Back