• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite chocolate?

Favorite chocolate?

• Total voters

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
What's your favorite type of chocolate? Mine is white chocolate. It makes me feel good, idk how to explain it but I could eat it forever. In second place is milk chocolate, and third is dark. Dark chocolate is too bitter for my liking, I'll only eat it depending on the brand, like Godiva. They make some good dark chocolate :D

I like all of them (yes, even dark chocolate), but I like milk chocolate the most.

white chocolate - like it but i wouldnt eat more than one bar of it a day
milk chocolate - usually the nicest taste (galaxy and cadbury's)
dark chocolate - feels the nicest to eat, technically my fave but i wouldn't eat so much of it (love bournville)

white chocolate - like it but i wouldnt eat more than one bar of it a day
milk chocolate - usually the nicest taste (galaxy and cadbury's)
dark chocolate - feels the nicest to eat, technically my fave but i wouldn't eat so much of it (love bournville)

lol this morning I bought a Hershey's cookies and creme bark and a white chocolate KitKat bar and ate them both in one sitting

UNfortunately, I do not like chocolate at all.

g a s p (jk)

I'm one of those guys who like all of the 3 options in the poll.

I like milk and white chocolate the best, maybe white a bit more. I really don't care for dark chocolate unless it has blended coffee beans in it for energy.

I love both dark and milk chocolate. The only kind of white chocolate I've tried is Hershey's Cookies n' Cream bears, which I like but I don't think that's a super accurate representation of white chocolate lol

i like it best the way the Aztecs invented it-- dark chocolate mixed with chili peppers ,served as a hot beverage...

(btw you shoulda had an option to vote for a tie between the three...)

I used to adore milk chocolate, until I stopped eating anything with dairy. I can eat some dark chocolates, and some are ok, but I'm really, really sensitive to caffeine, and a chocolate bar will keep me up all night. So, generally I just don't eat chocolate at all anymore.

Dark chocolate! Milk chocolate is wayyy too sweet for me, and white chocolate is kinda bland in my opinion. Dark chocolate is the perfect balance of sweet and bitter-- I love it.

i'm all about anything chocolate and caramel or chocolate and nougat, mmm
more specifically my favorite brand is cadbury~

Back