• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What’s your Miitopia team and how do you think they’d get along?

Plumb3r

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So, this is just a random question but, for anyone who’s played Miitopia, how do you think your team would get along? For example, my team consists of my laid-back Mage Plumb3r who doesn’t really talk but has a knack for magic, Kirby, Jotaro from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, And Akko from Little Witch Academia? How do you think these characters would react to each other and interact? Feel free to share your thoughts if interested in discussing how my team or your team would get along with each other.

FAF9C7E4-35E9-4750-8A80-6567111C120B.jpg

Last edited:
me (mage)
gordon ramsay (chef)
brock (pop star)
ALPACA from vinesauce (thief)
this team is from the demo version but ill definitely buy the full version

The full version is definitely worth it. The game is lots of fun and creative. The music is also extremely good and fun to listen to. You’ll love it.

lolol I'm not gonna say the names of my team because I used my family since I'm so unoriginal, but I'm a pop star, my mom is a chef, my sister is a warrior and my celeb crush is a thief ;)

My team is Me and a bunch of fictional characters, both OC and actual characters from shows.
I'm further in the game.

Me as a Kind Imp

Rachael as a Kind Cleric (She's an Original Character)
Silly as a Airheaded Popstar (She's an Original Character)
Izzy as a Airheaded Princess (She's an Original Character)
Amy as a Cool Mage (She's an Original Character)
Kitty as a Energetic Cat (She's an Original Character)

Hinata as a Kind Warrior (She's from Naruto)
Himawari as a Kind Flower (She's from Naruto)
Mahoro as a Energetic Chef (She's from an anime called Mahoromatic)
Cadpig as a Cautious Scientist (She's from 101 Dalmatians, but the one based on a cartoon from 1997)

Last edited:
Sweet teams. I like using a bunch of fictional characters as well. How do you think your team would react to meeting each other and how would they interact. For example, How do you think Hinata and Mahoro would react to meting with each other and how would they get along?

Last edited:
Me (Energetic Vampire)
Bendy (Bendy and the Ink Machine) (Energetic Imp)
GLaDOS (Portal series) (Stubborn Scientist)
D.Va (Overwatch) (Energetic Pop Star)
Pit (Kid Icarus series) (Airheaded Elf)
Zacharie (OFF) (Airheaded Cat)
Princess Rosalina (Mario) (Kind Cleric)
Sans (Undertale) (Laid-back Mage)
Kaden (Fire Emblem series) (Laid-Back Flower)
Derpy (My Little Pony) (Airheaded Chef)

I have a feeling Sans would hate all of the bad guys (GLaDOS, Bendy) D.Va would try to be friendly to everyone. Pit would be a goofball. Zacharie would befriend Kaden. Derpy, me, Kaden, Sans, D.Va, Pit, and Rosalina would all be friends. I have a pretty good team... realistic-wise that they get along

I'm in the postgame content, but the first team I made is still my favorite/best team. I made the team from some TBT members.
lars708, Tanukki (his username was also Jet, Taiko, and some other names that I forgot. smh stop changing ur name), and Bahamut are my party members, and we all have Splatoon outfits on because why not lol. I'm a kind Pop Star wearing a Marie outfit, Lars is a stubborn Chef wearing a Callie outfit, Jet/Taiko/Tanukki/whatever is an energetic Thief wearing a pink male Inkling outfit, and Baha is a laid-back Mage wearing a blue female Inkling outfit.
The synergy this team has is impressive and I was just picking classes and personalities that fit everyone. I had no idea at the time that this was actually a solid team!

Sweet teams. I like using a bunch of fictional characters as well. How do you think your team would react to meeting each other and how would they interact. For example, How do you think Hinata and Mahoro would react to meting with each other and how would they get along?

They all get along just fine, every once in a while someone will get mad at someone.

Tomodachi life is a whole story though......

Last edited:
Because I lack originally I named my character Awesome
The rest are ramdom(s) qr I used
of yea I'm a Mage, Princess. Mascot

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha @ ACCFsally
let's not go there * Tomodachi Life*

Back