• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Looking for 2 people for a Casual League Team

Holla

Easter Moon
Cherry 🍒
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Hey guys, my boyfriend and I have recently been playing League mode to just have some fun (neither of us are pros) and we are looking for 2 people to make a team of 4. You don?t need to be crazy good or be super competitive (I know I?m not), just be willing to have some fun.

You by no means need to commit. I understand everyone getting together all at once can be difficult and things may fall apart after just one time but it?s no big deal. This is just something we?d like to try out.

We currently use FaceTime audio to chat but if you?d like to join we can easily switch to something like Skype if you don?t have FaceTime.

Our timezone is Eastern Standard Time (EST) as we live in Eastern Canada. Any timezone can join us just keep in mind that we usually play around late afternoon-night in our timezone.

Finally I use a Sploosh-O-Matic and he usually uses one of the Splatlings. This doesn?t really mean anything use whatever weapon you like and feel free to change or even mess around with something different each match. Cause as I said we are just playing League for fun. Trying to place in the top 100 isn?t our goal at all. If interested or if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM/VM or comment on this thread.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in trying this out. I've never done a League battle before, so I doubt I'd be all that useful. I'm also in EST, a level 20 who is currently using one of the rollers.

Don't have FaceTime because that's an iOS app, I believe? And I have Android.

I would love to join! I am without league

Awesome! I’ll make sure to add everyone when I get the chance and we can try to get together at some point. Others can still ask to be added if you want. Since this is just a casual team for fun it doesn’t always need to be the same group of people necessarily.

I'm interested in this!
I'm a pretty big fan of Splatoon but I've never actually done a league battle before! I've played countless hours of the original game and I've owned the sequel for about 2-3 months now! I'm not like an insanely good professional player, but I don't consider myself that bad. I have my fair share of good and bad days lol

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in having me :p

Awesome! I have been away from the game for a week or so...life getting in the way...:rolleyes:

Back