• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite comfort food?

i dont really comfort eat often at all but when i've done it it has usually been something sweet lol

Tesco vegan cheesecakes XD and lentil soup I'm not sure why haha

C.h.o.c.o.l.a.t.e

......yes......

definitely, chocolate in any shape or form.

I really like pasta with tomato sauce and cheese, it's just so warm and gooey!!

I also really like hot drinks, mostly coffee or hot chocolate.

Curry, pot roast, a nice warm stew, warm lemon cake with a cup of earl grey tea, warm salty biscuits/cornbread with butter and honey, spicy beef broth (beef buillon+soy sauce+red pepper flakes+hot water), or grilled cheese/toasted bagel with a fried egg inside.

Depending on the level of confort I need,
High level : Apple ...and sometimes vodka
Medium: Hot cider, gingerbread, mapo tofu
Low: Brownie bites, ice cream, chocolate, licorice, beer

It may be weird that apple come first, but really it's the only thing I want then.

ramen, pho, a typical ice cream sundae, salmon and rice, but my true favorite is probably grilled tuna

Mac n Cheese, the homemade stuff is way better, but in a pinch boxed will do. I also really love tomato soup and grilled cheese, best combo ever.

dumplings
Ramen
Spaghetti
Chicken

If I'm feeling a bit down I tend to seek comfort from my favourite tv show rather than food. I do have several foods I crave often, including onion rings, spicy Doritos and Chinese takeaways. My favourites<3

Back