• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite comfort food?

pocketbook

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pink Hybrid Lily
White Lily
Father's Day Carnation
Winter Mittens
Anything that makes you feel warm and comforted. :)

Mine is sundubu, a Korean tofu stew. Or a really good mac and cheese.

You mean like more than one tub of ice cream in a sitting? That sounds like the recipe for a terrible stomachache...I like eating fruit. So I usually always grab grapes or an orange on the go. If I get to sit down and eat, I'll usually grab a full plate of grapes, oranges, strawberries ect.

I love frozen strawberries and sour cherries in summer~ and chocolate-coated ones in winter :)

either some really good homemade mac-n-cheese or some biscuits and gravy, always very filling and comforting to me

Hot chocolate (the best is with marshmallows).

It isn't food and a few others have said it already, but hot chocolate for sure. It's even better if it has some mint mixed into it!

All about those burgers for me. Usually that or a sandwich is what I go for if I don't know what to order.

chicken and dumplings, mustard greens, black eyed peas (wih snaps), and proper Southern biscuits... unfortunately I've almost never had these ever since my Grandma passed away

but others:

--a nice bowl of pho
--mac and cheese
--samosas
--a deviled crab
--lumpia and turon
--shrimp creole, red beans and rice

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i forgot leek and potato soup

- - - Post Merge - - -

and gulasch!

Pudding, cookies, ice cream, Hershey's kisses, bread rolls, and dressing (like the stuff that people usually have on Thanksgiving)

Last edited:
It’s a tie between mac and cheese & dinner rolls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can’t forget the all star that is potato, too. Comforting in any of its many forms.

Last edited:
Back