favorite ben and jerry's ice cream

favorite

• Total voters
I don't eat dairy, but they have some non-dairy options. I think their Caramel Almond Brittle is absolutely delicious. Out of all of the grocery store non-dairy "ice creams" I've tried (and I've tried a pretty decent amount), this one is definitely my favorite.

BLONDIE BROWNIE. The blondie, the brownie, the mass amount of salted caramel, none of you people have lived

HALF BAKED NO CONTEST

and tbh I really like the half baked froyo also I almost like it better actually cause it doesn?t hurt my stomach as much

Strawberry Cheesecake, Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough. Yum.

Why isn't Strawberry Cheesecake included in the poll?!

Last edited:
before lactose intolerance robbed me of enjoying dairy, my favorite flavor of all time was bourbon brown butter (so good). I actually used to work at ben and jerry's and got all the free samples of it I could wish for :D

my favorite non-dairy flavor now is coffee caramel fudge

There should be an option that's like "the heck is ben and herry's"
But for like most ice cream I like cookie dough

Before I went vegan four years ago, it was either Half Baked, Cherry Garcia (which they luckily made a non-dairy version of, if you don’t have an allergy to almonds, you should definitely give it a try because it’s so good, they did a really great job on it), or Phish Food (but I’ve only ever had a bite of it). My favorite flavor now though, is the non-dairy coffee caramel fudge. It is SO good. Super creamy, coffee ice cream (which is always good), the caramel tastes like ACTUAL caramel, and the fudge chunks are just so good. I’m hooked on it.

ben and jerry's isn't even good ice cream

and the only decent flavor they have coffee coffee buzz buzz isn't even listed here

Where's Chunky Monkey, Chubby Hubby, and New York Super Fudge chunk?

My fave is Pistachio pistachio, and Strawberry Cheesecake

- - - Post Merge - - -

ben and jerry's isn't even good ice cream

and the only decent flavor they have coffee coffee buzz buzz isn't even listed here
BORK BORK i see a wrong opinion

havent tried it but ill taste any ice cream thats peanut butter cup yesss <3 but yeah cookie dough sounds lit too!

cookie dough.. is this even a dang contest? cookie dough wins!

I do like the cookie dough the most. Also tried out the chocolate fudge brownie once but it wasn't really
my taste.

Back