• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Allure!

Allure

Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
It's simple, ask me anything! It can be my age, my birthday, my hair color, my favorite song, anything goes! Be sure to like the post, so I will been alerted when you ask a question!
<3

If you don't stop implying offensive language, I will have to report you. I am sorry, but I have asked you to stop. So please, just be a kind person and stop.

Sorry, I just let the swear words slip the **** out sometimes, I didn't mean to offend you :) gl with your thread, I'll be taking my leave now

What are you most looking forward to right now? :)

As of this moment, I am looking forward to my dance recital and my texting for my next belt in karate! (My Brown Belt!) Thank you for asking! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah stop swearing this is a Christian forum

anything you're very passionate about?

I am very passionate about writing, attempting to create art, and coming up with various ways to do different things. (ex: a funner way to clean my room than just cleaning it normally, things like that!) I also find organizing thing very enjoyable! Thank you for asking! <3

Why did you set a goal to post 100 sugarbubbleicetea-ing times a day???!?!???!!?!! (Credit to history teacher for that censorship of f*** XD)

Why did you set a goal to post 100 sugarbubbleicetea-ing times a day???!?!???!!?!! (Credit to history teacher for that censorship of f*** XD)

I wanted to show my support for this amazing forum, among other things! Thank you for asking!

I wanted to show my support for this amazing forum, among other things! Thank you for asking!

Now that. Is something you admire *claps similar to ign meme* 10/10 would admire again (I feel like that meme died XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Allure is gonna report you if you swear, watch out

Oh I didn't know! Sorry Allure >_<"

Now that. Is something you admire *claps similar to ign meme* 10/10 would admire again (I feel like that meme died XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I didn't know! Sorry Allure >_<"

I love that meme! And no, it's not the fact that he cussed, it's the fact that he kept on cussing even after I respectfully asked him to stop. You can go back and read the posts, he was being very rude ad trolling.

I love that meme! And no, it's not the fact that he cussed, it's the fact that he kept on cussing even after I respectfully asked him to stop. You can go back and read the posts, he was being very rude ad trolling.

I have a vagina

Back