• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Path layout suggestions

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Switch
4283-9990-2999
ujyhtgrfhgrfed.jpg

This is my current path layout. Do you think it's okay? I don't want to have many paths in my town because I'm trying to go for a free form, 'go where you want' look and not make it so restricted like my last town. Any suggestions for improving it?

The white X is where I want to put the cafe when I unlock it again. Once the cafe is put in, I'm going to continue the path over to it.

Last edited:
i like your map!
anyway the path looks pretty good :) you could always do a third bridge but tbh with that map it looks like you wouldn't need one. if you are going to place a camp you might want to path to it?

it looks good to me! my only suggestion is adding a path from your house to the main c:

i like your map!
anyway the path looks pretty good :) you could always do a third bridge but tbh with that map it looks like you wouldn't need one. if you are going to place a camp you might want to path to it?

I think I'm going to stick with two bridges, just to save some spots for more pwps :) No camps this time around though, I don't like the permanence of it haha. Tysm for your suggestions though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

it looks good to me! my only suggestion is adding a path from your house to the main c:

I actually plan on adding some wooden planks or stepping stones as a side path to my house when I unlock the qr machine! :)
Should have said that in my original post haha

Any idea what kind of path you are going to do? like dirt or qr codes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now I have some paths that I found online and redrew set up. I might end up going with dirt though in the future, to match my town theme more, a tropical garden theme.

that would be pretty cool, and i liek the idea of like wooden plank stepping stone kinda thing from mayor house to main path. fits the theme too :)

Right now I have some paths that I found online and redrew set up. I might end up going with dirt though in the future, to match my town theme more, a tropical garden theme.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that would be pretty cool, and i liek the idea of like wooden plank stepping stone kinda thing from mayor house to main path. fits the theme too :)

definitely! I already found some planks I want to use, I'm just going to edit them into different versions for the seasons so they match better. (ofc I won't be claiming them as my own or uploading qrs of them. I don't do that with any paths I edit)

Last edited:
I love it because that is exactly what I am doing with the town I just tore down to basics and am currently rebuilding. I only have some very straight, long double paths like that from the main areas to other mains. A few single but mostly none in the rest of the town. Know what is the best thing about those paths? You can run from one side of town to the other in a flash! I bet my villagers can't even see me running past!

Love your theme, too, btw. :blush:

Last edited:
very good. i like it, tbh. very simple but still allows people to wander off and get where they want. nice job!!

Back