Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Feedback
100% (561) +
Looking for:

mini bowtoid
tall bowtoid
lectern with mic
classic screen
Offerring 200k igb each or 6 tbt each or post wishlist to see if I have anything :)

Last edited:
I can get you a record box and document stack for igb! :0 tho i think 200k is a bit much to spend unless you really don't mind

Thanks you ! Can I pick up at your town? I don't mine the 200k igb since I sold my previous town :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I pickup at your town? And thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT if that's alright. But you can just pay me 5 TBT in total. Do you prefer drop off or pick up?

I can get you a record box and document stack for igb! :0 tho i think 200k is a bit much to spend unless you really don't mind

I accidentally sent you over tbt instead of igb by accident! I meant to send it out to the other user.

Thanks you ! Can I pick up at your town? I don't mine the 200k igb since I sold my previous town :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! It might take a bit to get the items ordered but it shouldn't be too long! I'll let you know once I got my gates opened B)
The 3ds I'm currently using is different than my usual, the FC is 0232-9289-0043

Also I'm a bit confused, did you mean to send me 12 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I accidentally sent you over tbt instead of igb by accident! I meant to send it out to the other user.

Ah just saw this! I'll send your tbt back!

I opened my gates! However I didn't realize until i ordered them that they're refurbished versions, is that okay? It's fine if not :>

Back