• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist - misc items

Bluebellie

Apple 🍎
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Melancolia
Red Envelope
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Feedback
100% (561) +
Looking for:

mini bowtoid
tall bowtoid
lectern with mic
classic screen
Offerring 200k igb each or 6 tbt each or post wishlist to see if I have anything :)

Last edited:
I can get you a record box and document stack for igb! :0 tho i think 200k is a bit much to spend unless you really don't mind

Thanks you ! Can I pick up at your town? I don't mine the 200k igb since I sold my previous town :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I pickup at your town? And thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT if that's alright. But you can just pay me 5 TBT in total. Do you prefer drop off or pick up?

I can get you a record box and document stack for igb! :0 tho i think 200k is a bit much to spend unless you really don't mind

I accidentally sent you over tbt instead of igb by accident! I meant to send it out to the other user.

Thanks you ! Can I pick up at your town? I don't mine the 200k igb since I sold my previous town :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! It might take a bit to get the items ordered but it shouldn't be too long! I'll let you know once I got my gates opened B)
The 3ds I'm currently using is different than my usual, the FC is 0232-9289-0043

Also I'm a bit confused, did you mean to send me 12 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I accidentally sent you over tbt instead of igb by accident! I meant to send it out to the other user.

Ah just saw this! I'll send your tbt back!

I opened my gates! However I didn't realize until i ordered them that they're refurbished versions, is that okay? It's fine if not :>

Back