how often do you change your aesthetic on tbt

maybe about every month? it usually depends on what collectibles i just bought or feel like displaying, and everything tends to follow that based on the collectible colour scheme. however, sometimes it doesn't really coordinate, like right now aha

I hardly change them. But when I have an idea, then I most certainly will.

only when required to. one of the advent events had everyone changing their avatars to include a santa hat. that was probably the only time i changed my av.

my signature won't change unless my town info changes...

Your talking to the person who literally changes his aesthetic every day.

Trust me, I'm a really picky person.

Never. I change my personality instead. I like to spice it up. Be unpredictable.

As for avatar and sig, whenever I feel like it and I like changing stuff since you can you know ;)

As for collectibles.. Depends as well man.

I usually change them seasonally, like I'll have a Halloween theme, and a Christmas theme and stuff like that, but I am really content with my theme for now. Once it gets closer to Christmas I'll probably have my Christmas lights and collectibles out and have some Santa hatted avi. =D

I've only had two different avatars (not counting holiday variations) during my 4+ years here, so not so often. I change signatures, collectibles and user title a bit more often though.

I tend to change it when there is a make your avatar and sig contest. I do want to make myself a Fire Emblem sig, but I have been too lazy to, so for now it is still the retro one from the fair.

really just whenever I feel like. sometimes I just wanna showcase a diff piece of art and then I change it. ;v;

Back