• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

how often do you change your aesthetic on tbt

maybe about every month? it usually depends on what collectibles i just bought or feel like displaying, and everything tends to follow that based on the collectible colour scheme. however, sometimes it doesn't really coordinate, like right now aha

I hardly change them. But when I have an idea, then I most certainly will.

only when required to. one of the advent events had everyone changing their avatars to include a santa hat. that was probably the only time i changed my av.

my signature won't change unless my town info changes...

Your talking to the person who literally changes his aesthetic every day.

Trust me, I'm a really picky person.

Never. I change my personality instead. I like to spice it up. Be unpredictable.

As for avatar and sig, whenever I feel like it and I like changing stuff since you can you know ;)

As for collectibles.. Depends as well man.

I usually change them seasonally, like I'll have a Halloween theme, and a Christmas theme and stuff like that, but I am really content with my theme for now. Once it gets closer to Christmas I'll probably have my Christmas lights and collectibles out and have some Santa hatted avi. =D

I've only had two different avatars (not counting holiday variations) during my 4+ years here, so not so often. I change signatures, collectibles and user title a bit more often though.

I think I've changed it once since I joined

I tend to change it when there is a make your avatar and sig contest. I do want to make myself a Fire Emblem sig, but I have been too lazy to, so for now it is still the retro one from the fair.

really just whenever I feel like. sometimes I just wanna showcase a diff piece of art and then I change it. ;v;

Back