• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

how often do you change your aesthetic on tbt

idiotdoomspiral

=__=
Apple 🍎
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
like profile pic, signature, title, collectibles etc etc
i change mine like once a week

Last edited:
I used to change it so much, but after all this time, I've finally gotten bored of tryna resize and crop these ****ing gifs that don't even work

Not too often, I usually do it when I feel like my avatar/sig/title/collectibles are starting to feel a bit stale. Sometimes I might just do it if I'm bored though tbh

used to be all the time. now i'm finally stuck with this avi i really like but i change my siggy from time to time

Rarely.

I've changed it twice since July.

Edit: I'm changing it now

Last edited:
Like, rarely. I've kept my previous avatar and signature for a very long time, and I just recently changed it. I might try to spice things up a little bit and change it every now and then, though.

On average, I change my aesthetic about once a month. I actually had an N64/SM64 aesthetic for quite a while, but in the last few months I've changed it a couple times.

I'll probably have my current aesthetic for a while, though. I hear it makes people smile, and that makes me happy. :rolleyes:

User title, I've only changed it twice
Signature, whenever I think of something interesting to put (so not to often)
Collectibles, usually seasonally

Last edited:
um like never . i want to at some point but i'm too lazy. also once i get an icon that i like i'll usually stick with it for months

Occasionally. I'll change my pfp or signature or just add to it, but it's usually still the same general "aesthetic."

I almost never changed my aesthetic until recently, now im just saving bells so I can upload a gif and be done with this :p (Then I can start collecting mittens again)

I only change it once every few months. I changed my profile pic last week and I think the last time I changed it before that was early June, so yeah.

My user title I change extremely often, although it's always "BAN•_____" so it isn't much of a change every time.

as often as i feel like it. usually every month or so

I haven't been active on this site for too long but every couple months i guess?

Never until I get off my lazy backside and draw a new avatar.

Back