how often do you change your aesthetic on tbt

I used to change it so much, but after all this time, I've finally gotten bored of tryna resize and crop these ****ing gifs that don't even work

Not too often, I usually do it when I feel like my avatar/sig/title/collectibles are starting to feel a bit stale. Sometimes I might just do it if I'm bored though tbh

used to be all the time. now i'm finally stuck with this avi i really like but i change my siggy from time to time

Rarely.

I've changed it twice since July.

Edit: I'm changing it now

Last edited:
Like, rarely. I've kept my previous avatar and signature for a very long time, and I just recently changed it. I might try to spice things up a little bit and change it every now and then, though.

On average, I change my aesthetic about once a month. I actually had an N64/SM64 aesthetic for quite a while, but in the last few months I've changed it a couple times.

I'll probably have my current aesthetic for a while, though. I hear it makes people smile, and that makes me happy. :rolleyes:

User title, I've only changed it twice
Signature, whenever I think of something interesting to put (so not to often)
Collectibles, usually seasonally

Last edited:
um like never . i want to at some point but i'm too lazy. also once i get an icon that i like i'll usually stick with it for months

Occasionally. I'll change my pfp or signature or just add to it, but it's usually still the same general "aesthetic."

I almost never changed my aesthetic until recently, now im just saving bells so I can upload a gif and be done with this :p (Then I can start collecting mittens again)

I only change it once every few months. I changed my profile pic last week and I think the last time I changed it before that was early June, so yeah.

My user title I change extremely often, although it's always "BAN•_____" so it isn't much of a change every time.

Back