• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Come and demolish my town!

KnoxUK

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (105) +
Take everything and destroy everything (Trees Paths everything) , as I want to completely re-landscape.

I have perfect oranges and other fruits still on the trees and Gannon's RV is in the campsite.

Take everything and destroy everything (Trees Paths everything) , as I want to completely re-landscape.

I have perfect oranges and other fruits still on the trees and Gannon's RV is in the campsite.

Can I come? :3

Last edited:

SIGN ME UP BOI

I've added you as a friend.

Last edited:
ME TOO

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add ya my dood

Right I've added you guys.

My gate is open!

I may/most likely be AFK, so I apologize in advance for not responding.

Character name = Brendan
Town = Hatsburg

Last edited:
MEEPMEEP Sure! I'll just restart and open the gates (Need to add your friend code)

- - - Post Merge - - -

To everyone I have re-opened my gates now

Umm well all of my perfect fruit are gone now, my town is mostly clear now but your still welcome to join

Back