• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which furniture set is most like your room irl?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
The alpine set mixed with the green set is most similar to my room.
My brother would be the blue set and my mother would be the regal set.
I just designed a house layout to look similar to my house irl and wanted to know how your room(s) would look if you matched them up.

Mine is definitely sloppy.
I would never design my AC:NL house like my real house, it's just such a mess :rolleyes:

Sloppy. My desk is covered in college work, my bed is a mess and my clothes chair is no longer recognisable as a chair but rather an indistinguishable lump in the corner of my room.
if one day my account goes inactive just assume I've been consumed by The Chair

Last edited:
Sloppy set. I share my room with my sister (bunk bed) and my grandmother (sleeps on the other side) and I sleep on the right side, so the right side of my room is always messy. Right now my bed comforter or whatever that thing is called isn't even on my bed properly lmao, I'm sleeping on a naked bed

and I have shoes out of their shoeboxes and wrappers laying around, it's gross I know but it's my room and you're not the one sleeping in it so you can't complain ;)

If the Classic and Sloppy sets could be combined into a new furniture series, that'd be my room.

The furniture serie that looks the most like my interieur is the modern wood serie.

Sloppy :') My room is a complete mess *stares at cluttered desk, unmade bed, clothes on dresser (not in), god knows what else on the dresser, pet toys all over, board game on floor*

I'm a responsible adult I swear.

sloppy lmaooo
or maybe like a black version of a minimalist set. my room is small so not much furniture ?\_(ツ)_/?

Oh how I wish any of the sets were like my rooms at home! But yeah, gotta jump on the Sloppy series. It's sad, but ultimately true. If only buying furniture and decorating in real life was as easy as it is in NL!

I would have to say Ranch if it was a bit darker. And my walls and floor are light and dark purple, so I could probably make that with a simple QR pattern. Don't make me want to build my room in AC. lol

Back