• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which furniture set is most like your room irl?

a mix of minimalist, modern wood, and classic!

it's "most like" sloppy, but without the clothes hanging out everywhere ! !

Sloppy set. I share my room with my sister (bunk bed) and my grandmother (sleeps on the other side) and I sleep on the right side, so the right side of my room is always messy. Right now my bed comforter or whatever that thing is called isn't even on my bed properly lmao, I'm sleeping on a naked bed

and I have shoes out of their shoeboxes and wrappers laying around, it's gross I know but it's my room and you're not the one sleeping in it so you can't complain ;)

I'm a grandma, so I'm wondering how your grandma feels about the state of "your" room? Just askin"...;)

To answer the OP, though, I would love to have any of our rooms be all one series of furniture, but we have a very eclectic, though imo attractive, mix.

Last edited:
I'm a grandma, so I'm wondering how your grandma feels about the state of "your" room? Just askin"...;)

To answer the OP, though, I would love to have any of our rooms be all one series of furniture, but we have a very eclectic, though imo attractive, mix.

eh, she doesn't say anything to my face but I'm pretty sure when I'm not around she complains a bit. Sometimes she cleans up the room for me and it makes me feel bad :/ but I call it my room because it was just me living in it originally, my sister wasn't born until a year later when we moved in and my grandma didn't move in until 2 years later lol

Definitely a mix between minimalist and sloppy. Maybe a touch of exotic in there.

I trunk possibly the lovely set customized black. My room is black while and hot pink. My furniture is mostly black.

Back