1300-5176-2055
Black Hybrid Rose
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Tasty Cake
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
This is a really dumb thing to say and I can sense someone's going to roll their eyes at me - I really don't blame you - but I'm still unsure of what TBT are and how I can send them to someone.
If someone is willing to explain I'd be very greatful.

TBT is the currency of the forum, you earn them by posting here and participating in events. It can be used for trading as well as purchasing items here on the site known as collectibles. People also sell art and other things from tbt as well, but there are restrictions on what you can trade for them, so be sure to check out the rules for that.

To send someone some all you have to do is go to the "Currency" drop down the on the bar up top. This will show you your current amount of bells, and if you click the amount it should open "initiate transfer" all you have to do is hit change where it says your name to the person whose name you'd like to send it to, make sure you put in the right name! Then you select the amount you'd like to send, and you can put in a reason on why you're sending it, it good to do just for your records. Then you hit transfer and it's as easy as that! It will send you a PM confirming you sent the bells, and it will show up in your transaction log.

You can also access your log through the same drop down, on the top it has a link for transactions and it will show you every time you spent or earned bells, including from your posts.

Hope this helps! =D

Last edited:
Back