• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Has the ending of a series ever made you upset?

Erased. Just because two people I wanted together didn't end up together. I wasn't upset like "this anime sucks!!!" or whatever, but it was disappointing.

I was seriously disappointed and underwhelmed by the series finale of Dexter. The first couple seasons will always be near and dear to me but MAN did they drop the ball with that junk ending.

The end of Gilmore Girls A Year In The Life (or whatever it was called). Mum and I were like wtf you can't end it like that!

And the final episode of How I Met Your Mother. I don't even watch the show except for a random episode here and there (Friends is way better imo) My friend was so outraged about it she made me watch it too and then I got mad too!

there's been a number of series endings that have disappointed me. either because I found them unsatisfying or what i didn't want to happen, happened.

Many times.
When you watch a show for years, the characters basically become your extended family.
You invite them into your living room, and get to love or hate them.

When it all ends, like Dexter, and such a poor ending that didn't do such a masterpiece of a show 'justice', it leaves you empty.

Most of the time, no. I was annoyed by Harry Potter, but that's because I still feel like the very end feels like bad fanfiction more than the official author's work.

Samuari Jack. Do I even need to say why? It's a depressing ending that is barely even bittersweet imo. I thought it was good, but it makes me feel sad.

I was kinda upset, but in a good way when Sherlock ended. I mean it was an awesome series but I was sad to see it come to an end. I am happy to say though, my Aunt is getting me the Complete Series Box set for Christmas so I can enjoy them all over again whenever I want so I can feel the feels of season 4 all over again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG I forgot about that season. It was pretty good, the ending could have been better.

the ending of moral orel genuinely upset me

not for the fact i wasn't satisfied with the ending, but the fact the writers weren't ready to finish the show. there was so many loose end and unfinished stories that the writers didn't get to tell due to the higher-ups believing the show didn't fit the channel's audience.

whether or not they were right is beyond me, but part of me hope it'll come back for at least the 7 episodes that were written but not produced

Back