Anyone got mushrooms

Maiden

Magical girl
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (17) +
I'm in need of mushrooms specifically flat ones for the harvest festival event that I have sort of skipped to 😅

Hello Maiden, I have two mushrooms (Elegant mushroom and a skinny mushroom) :) You can have them for free if you'd like.
Please let me know if you are interested :)

hi all,
I'v been looking into increasing my winter food production and it occured to me that growing mushrooms might be worth a go. I'm just unsure as to how to go about it. I get the occasional field mushroom which are very nice but i'd like more. Do i need to buy the spores? or can i just pinch them from the existing mushroom population? Will i need to heat the growing area?
i'v got an old book on the topic but it insists that i need to make or purchase mushroom compost.
any advise or experience would be much appreciated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi all,
I'v been looking into increasing my winter food production and it occured to me that growing mushrooms might be worth a go. I'm just unsure as to how to go about it. I get the occasional field mushroom which are very nice but i'd like more. Do i need to buy the spores? or can i just pinch them from the existing mushroom population? Will i need to heat the growing area?
i'v got an old book on the topic but it insists that i need to make or purchase mushroom compost.
any advise or experience would be much appreciated.

Back