• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Funny/neat coincidences of ACNL! Got any?

DarkFox7

honk honk
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
So in my town, Maple immediately picked up Pietro?s catchphrase ?honk honk? right after she moved in. This did not fit her at all, and it was honestly hilarious to see this sweet little bear saying honk honk all the time. xD But anyway, she kept this for weeks. Finally, I decided to jokingly write her a letter about it. It said, ?Why do you say honk honk now? I get that Pietro is amazing and all, but be YOU, girl! Stay true to yourself.? A day after I sent her that, she pings me and says she wants to change her catchphrase. Looks like she really took my advice to heart! :p Oh, but it gets better... just now, Muffy pinged me to change her catchphrase too. She said that Maple said it was ?weird? and ?didn?t match her personality at all.? She took my advice so seriously that she is now trying to give it to everyone else! cx

What are some funny, neat or strange coincidences that have happened to you?

Chester sold me a papa panda one time...

One evening Octavian and Hamphrey got into an argument over something like how sweet some dessert was. Octavian got the better of Hamphrey and Hamphrey was upset. Next evening Octavian asked me to deliver a gift to Hamphrey to apologize for something. Not two minutes after I made the delivery that was meant to smooth things over, the two of them were at it again arguing over dessert.

I like when I randomly just get a piece of furniture and then a villager asks me for something new for their home and it's something that matches, those are the best coincidences. Like when I had Stitches I had gotten something kiddie he didn't have in his house yet and then he's like "Oh I want to replace X" and I was like "ok, have this!" and it was great. =D

I gave Octavian an octupus and he said he would take good care of it, then before I knew it his house was full of octupi.

Back