• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Royal Crowns

thecaprisungod

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (16) +
I have a bunch that I'm giving to people who buy furniture sets in my other thread, but I thought, hey, why not just give them away separately too since I have so many? I'll give up to 5 per person, but right now my wifi is not the best so I may need to retry a few times. I'll be doing this for the next half hour or so and start it up again tomorrow if I have a good amount left. :)

As an extra tip: If you're selling royal crowns, be sure to either A) Have hats be selling for premium at Re-Tail or B) Have a lazy camper and time to go through dialogue/go to the ABD. Bell Boom is recommended to get the most money from these, but if you just want to sell it outright, it sells for a good amount alone :) Just thought some of you would like to know the best/most efficient ways to sell them.

EDIT: So far, with the first 2 people I have given royal crowns to, I've errored but they seemed to be fine. If I try to leave it seems to error both people (from previous visits today) and when they end it seems to just error me but end up fine. So, I apologize in advance to anyone I give royal crowns to that ends up erroring. It doesn't mess anything up, it just means I'll need to visit again, maybe twice to get it to work. It usually works the first or second time. Again, sorry about that x.x

Last edited:
Wow, that's really generous, thank you!
Do you mind if I get 3 crowns? I'm a little busy atm but I'll be available in about 20 minutes if that's okay.

Wow, that's really generous, thank you!
Do you mind if I get 3 crowns? I'm a little busy atm but I'll be available in about 20 minutes if that's okay.

I can do up to 5, I have a bunch so I encourage that you take them :) If I have to go before then I'll save 5 for you.

Actually, nvm, I can trade right now! I'll add you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do up to 5, I have a bunch so I encourage that you take them :) If I have to go before then I'll save 5 for you.

Ahh are you sure?? Thank you so much! I'll just add you and open my gates c:

Actually, nvm, I can trade right now! I'll add you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh are you sure?? Thank you so much! I'll just add you and open my gates c:

You don't have to right now if you aren't ready, but if you are then I already have you added :) My wifi is acting up, though, so I may need to try twice?

No, it's okay! I wouldn't want to keep you waiting :) and that's okay, I know wifi can be really annoying sometimes :/ I'll open now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are now open :D

I have to sleep, but if anyone wants some tomorrow, just leave a message on the thread and I'll check it in the morning :) I have tons, so I encourage you to take 5, goodnight! :)

Hi! First, I must say, that's so generous of you! If you really have that many, I guess I'll take 5. Thank you so much!

you already gave me a crown but,, can i get 3 more if that's possible ^^;

hello! this is so awesome of you to do! do you think i could get 3 crowns? thank you so much!!:)

If you've still got some, may I have two crowns? I'll take one if that's all you have~

Hi! First, I must say, that's so generous of you! If you really have that many, I guess I'll take 5. Thank you so much!

Of course, leave a VM when you're ready to open gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

you already gave me a crown but,, can i get 3 more if that's possible ^^;

I can give you 5, since that was for buying a furniture set :) Leave a VM when you're ready to open gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get 3 crowns?

I encourage you to take 5, since I have so many, but leave a VM when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i have 3 crowns? :)

I encourage you to take 5, since I have so many, leave a VM when you're ready to open gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! this is so awesome of you to do! do you think i could get 3 crowns? thank you so much!!:)

I encourage you to take 5, since I have so many, leave a VM when you're ready to open gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you've still got some, may I have two crowns? I'll take one if that's all you have~

I can give you 5, Leave a VM when you're ready :)

if you insist, okay! my gates are open! thank you so so much again! :)
my towns name is Dayville!

Last edited:
May I have a crown also, please? I'm getting ready to open my gate. Thank you!

Back