• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Probably bisexual. I get kinda confused cuz I have a very strong preference for girls, but I do think I'm attracted to other genders sometimes, so probably just bi with a preference for girls.

Yeah, I think this is me just the other way round.........I wish this **** wasn't so confusing, reee

Probably bisexual. I get kinda confused cuz I have a very strong preference for girls, but I do think I'm attracted to other genders sometimes, so probably just bi with a preference for girls.

Yeah, I think this is me just the other way round.........I wish this **** wasn't so confusing, reee

Gas as Roman Catholic Hell and non-binary. It makes choosing an animal crossing character REALLY difficult.

I'm pretty confident that I'm asexual because I don't find men's or women's bodies to be attractive and don't have any desire to have sex with either men or women. That said I'm not opposed to a relationship, because even though I don't care about or want sex, companionship doesn't sound too bad. This is where it gets confusing though, because I feel like if I were to get into a relationship then it would be with a woman because I just find them more intriguing since they're different.

So yeah, asexual but with straight tendencies or something? I don't know.

I'm an agender asexual (they/them pronouns)! I'm bi-romantic but I lean more towards women/femmes.

Straight, but aromantic (I don’t believe in partner-like love for myself).

Back