• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm bisexual but leaning more towards straight, but sometimes I lean more towards gay.

Male crushes come way more easily to me, and I could point a guy out and be like "he's hot lmao" but it's different with girls.... I feel I have to get to know them for me to feel that way....... .. ..... . . .. . Idek help me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bi-curious? Maybe?

Maybe, yknow

Male crushes come way more easily to me, and I could point a guy out and be like "he's hot lmao" but it's different with girls.... I feel I have to get to know them for me to feel that way....... .. ..... . . .. . Idek help me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe, yknow

So you're demisexual in terms of your attraction to girls?

I think you could still call that bisexuality, I don't know any variants of that specific attraction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I kind of feel the same way myself, I like men but I might like women if I get to know them and have an emotional bond with them.

e.g Charlize Theron is the woman who I'm attracted to because she is a literal South African Goddess.

I'm demisexual myself in that aspect but I usually go with just gay just so people leave me alone with all the questions.

Last edited:
oh and i love men and women the same but i have crushes on girls much more easily, i'm less picky and they're more beautiful to me

?\_(ツ)_/? they/she and i like everyone but esp girls??

I am thinking, as of right now, that I am possibly just bi-curious. I'm so glad this thread is also helping people support each other!

I am thinking, as of right now, that I am possibly just bi-curious. I'm so glad this thread is also helping people support each other!

It's great not to be attacked and called ignorant, but instead be offered helpful info :,,,,,,,))))))))))) I actually learned some **** today

I'm a male, so he/him, and I'm asexual, so that pretty much means I experience no sexual attraction in general

Glad somebody was able to make this thread without starting any major disagreements so far, glad to see that people are actually using it properly for once instead of turning it into a mess

Yeah, I think it may have helped that I put it into big text in the first post! If there is controversy, I'll close the thread, but so far so good! Glad people are supporting each other!

Back