• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I renamed the thread...? I am sure there were other threads, but many of them were filled with controversy and started a lot of drama... You'll notice that of the thread I started, everybody has been helping everybody! <3

Bisexual. I love it. I can love just about anyone. That doesn't mean I think other orientations are bad, though! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm straight
(also wasn't there a thread on this already?...)

There have actually been several threads. But, as the OP stated, many of them have gotten heated and controversial... I just have high hopes that this one won't suffer the same fate.

Is?? This?? Community?? Maturing??

The community was more or less mature before, it's just the regular wackos have to start their infestation on these types of threads. Hopefully they leave this one alone.

I'm asexual but sometimes I feel like I could romantically be attracted to anyone so I'm not entirely sure at this point.

I'm not interested in guys or gals.
I'm what they call "asexual" I guess.

Though in a way, I lean more toward men. There's no way I would date another woman lmao

Gay. My sexuality is one of few things in my life I've never had to really question.

im straight but i did date the same gender person as me for 5 years tho lol

hm maybe im a little gay then...

ok im like 90% straight lol

Bisexual. However, I prefer girls and feminine guys lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm asexual but sometimes I feel like I could romantically be attracted to anyone so I'm not entirely sure at this point.

Asexual means you can't be attracted to people sexually, but aromantic means you can't be attracted romantically. Therefore, you are asexual. No need to question yourself. <3

Female, idk what I am but what I do know is I?m not into girls. I?ve never really been ATTRACTED to a boy either but it?s complicated 😂. It doesn?t really affect my life and my goals tho so I don?t think about it too much

Transmasculine intersex bisexual dude. I'm also polyamorous.

Last edited:
Might be borderline Bi. I've always been sexually attracted to men, but I do think of other girls at times. I know that I really enjoy looking at them, but I think my attraction to men is stronger. Although I'm not totally opposed to flirting with a girl. I dunno. It's kind of confusing and weird.

Back