Looking for opinions on my town so far.

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
Feedback
100% (281) +
Eyy I just planted over 100 trees and I would like some opinions on how it looks ^-^

Also, im having trouble with the south side of my town (The trees just seem kinda meh to me...)

If you have a dream address I'd be willing to check it out! c: (my wifi can be really flaky when visiting other towns for anything longer than an average trade)

@Bellxis

In this town I don't have a DA sadly :c

@Lanstar

k, once I get some clovers delivered I'll pm ya.

Thank you so much for the visit! Wow... That is just a crazy number of hybrids you've got! Overall, let me explain what I think.

The good:

-The housing is really linear and neat! It works great as a 'rich' type of town.
-The persimmon trees work great with the gold roses. Also matches your theme quite well.
-Overall, you got the colors worked out quite well... And using Red Carnations with the perfect cherries will help on the the south side, as I suggested.
-The paths overall are nice and clean.

Simply put however, there just aren't many works projects, and it makes the town feel kind of empty and underdeveloped, aside from the hybrids. For for your theme of town, I'd suggest the following ones:

Fountain Statue (Snooty Villagers ask for them.)
Bell (I think Peppy Villagers ask here)
Zen Bench (Cranky Villagers)
Metal Bench (I think Normal Villagers suggest them)
The 3 Topiaries (This could be tricky: You must have a weed-free town on the last friday of april, then Leif will suggest them)

Those are some ideas for you, but should your need other ideas, this page has all the listed ones available.

Gook luck with your town!

@Lanstar

Tysm for coming over! I have the topiaries, but getting some of those pwp may be difficult, I already have my 10 dreamies so idk, hopefully all their personalities match up with those though ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Lanstar

Tysm for coming over! I have the topiaries, but getting some of those pwp may be difficult, I already have my 10 dreamies so idk, hopefully all their personalities match up with those though ^-^

Back