• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I've been practicing portrait-work for 7 years and my favourite subjects to draw are children :)

That's so neat! I haven't cut mine in five+ years and don't plan to.

aw thanks! i mean i've not even gotten it trimmed which prob isn't healthy, i was going to get it cut but that required me getting up at 8 am on a saturday and i wasn't aboutta do that on an off day for me lol. now i'm back on the trend of not wanting to cut it haha. and that's good!! i love longer hair so much, i think it's better than short hair. how far does your reach down? mines like past my butt

I make a noise that possibly nobody else can.....

Last edited:
aw thanks! i mean i've not even gotten it trimmed which prob isn't healthy, i was going to get it cut but that required me getting up at 8 am on a saturday and i wasn't aboutta do that on an off day for me lol. now i'm back on the trend of not wanting to cut it haha. and that's good!! i love longer hair so much, i think it's better than short hair. how far does your reach down? mines like past my butt

Mine reaches my lower thighs, I wear it in a high bun most often, sometimes braided. It's not ideal to wear loose but I also really love long hair! :blush:
Today I washed it which is a day-long task, mostly to let it air dry.

Mine reaches my lower thighs, I wear it in a high bun most often, sometimes braided. It's not ideal to wear loose but I also really love long hair! :blush:
Today I washed it which is a day-long task, mostly to let it air dry.

oh wow it must be so beautiful. i used to braid mine frequently but now i just leave it out or do a bun because i'm lazy lol. i remember when i used to trip over it all the time... glad that doesn't happen anymore. it takes my hair forever to wash and to dry

I have synesthesia, meaning I can see music pitch by color. The note “F” always sounds yellow to me. B sounds red. Db sounds burgundy. You get the picture.

I can't move my right eye(ball) which means it stares forward all the time. And it creeps some people out :p

i actually listen to video game tracks more than i listen to actual music which nobody will ever find out about irl lol :p

Back