• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

i like to lay my nose on my dog's head when we're going to sleep bc sometimes she randomly smells like cinnamon rolls

context: my dog and i spoon. she insists on little spooning me.

Last edited:
I hate reading but I love writing

My switch is lost and today is my last chance for it.

I'm a side owner of a switch and invested over 100 dollars into it..

I gots me a(n) Wii WiiU
I have SSBB on both but I'm relly impatient oon the WiiU so i'm not going to update :-[ takes Wayyyyyyyyyy to long

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gots me a(n) Wii WiiU
I have SSBB on both but I'm relly impatient oon the WiiU so i'm not going to update :-[ takes Wayyyyyyyyyy to long

I binged supernatural when there was only nine seasons. In less than a week just before season ten.

I made a Mii on the Wii about 10 years ago, and though his appearance didn't really meet expectations, I called him "Dark Waluigi".

Man that should be a thing xDDD

I still have my very first teddy bear. His name is Huntley, my dad got him for me while I was still in the hospitals after being born, I was given him for my first Christmas 15 days after I was born. His eyes are lightly scratched, thats the most where he has had. I’m 32 now.

I made a Mii on the Wii about 10 years ago, and though his appearance didn't really meet expectations, I called him "Dark Waluigi".

Man that should be a thing xDDD
Probably not, just as much as I want "Shadow Villager" (The one from my signature) but probably will never happen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went barefoot in the snow in real life yesterday, and it was cold...

AND I LOVED IT!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went barefoot in the snow in real life yesterday, and it was cold...

AND I LOVED IT!!!

I seriously LOVE to read teen fiction.. it’s more interesting that “adult” fiction..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I seriously LOVE to read teen fiction.. it?s more interesting that ?adult? fiction..

I'm a sucker for kitties. Sometimes I leave on a kitty stream on YouTube to cheer me up. My kittens where taken from me, and won't be able to get one for a while.

Maybe soon

Back