• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I live in America, but my boyfriend lives in Ireland

the distance is so painful at times I love him way too much ;~;

I bought hand lotion for the first time this year, all the previous years I just had incredibly dry hands.

I have Nystagmus in my Eye and wear glasses, when people start *>.< triggred* making me upset,don't like, or just being a tottal PAIN I take my glasses off, so my eye isn't focused

I usually just day dream Z_z ZzzzzzzZzZZZZZZZ

Most people haven't cought on

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Nystagmus in my Eye and wear glasses, when people start *>.< triggred* making me upset,don't like, or just being a tottal PAIN I take my glasses off, so my eye isn't focused

I usually just day dream Z_z ZzzzzzzZzZZZZZZZ

Most people haven't cought on

the sight in my left eye is worse than my right

My hair is naturally blond and my eyes are green.

About two hours ago, when I was outside, I got mistaken for "an effeminate man" from behind and was hit on. Oops.

I'm 5'9", I play the tuba, and I'm terribly nearsighted, can't see anything besides blurs more than 5 feet in front of me without my glasses

My hair was around 3ft long last year, but January this year I cut it up to my shoulders and donated it.

Growing it back out has proved to be a very tedious process. My hair grows really fast but I'm just so impatient .-.

My hair was around 3ft long last year, but January this year I cut it up to my shoulders and donated it.

Growing it back out has proved to be a very tedious process. My hair grows really fast but I'm just so impatient .-.

Well, mine grows slow and I'm kinda patient and try to treat it well but nah lol :(

I have a pixie cut and I’m trying to go back to a bob. My hair also grows fast but I feel like this mullet phase is lasting a lifetime lmao

I have a collection of Magic The Gathering cards, I can also play MTG
My favorite deck is Swamp

i almost never watch tv

- - - Post Merge - - -

or movies

I wear one leg brace one one ankle brace. Made of leather, plastic, and metal.
>< I can only take them off if i am sitting.
And I don't like getting new ones, or new shoes for them

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wear one leg brace one one ankle brace. Made of leather, plastic, and metal.
>< I can only take them off if i am sitting.
And I don't like getting new ones, or new shoes for them

i played the tuba for 4 years!

the only thing ive got going for me is my art but i dont even like drawing that much

sometimes i genuinely feel like college is killing me and the end of this break nearing has only reinforced that sentiment

Back