That's so neat! I haven't cut mine in five+ years and don't plan to.

aw thanks! i mean i've not even gotten it trimmed which prob isn't healthy, i was going to get it cut but that required me getting up at 8 am on a saturday and i wasn't aboutta do that on an off day for me lol. now i'm back on the trend of not wanting to cut it haha. and that's good!! i love longer hair so much, i think it's better than short hair. how far does your reach down? mines like past my butt

I make a noise that possibly nobody else can.....

Last edited:
aw thanks! i mean i've not even gotten it trimmed which prob isn't healthy, i was going to get it cut but that required me getting up at 8 am on a saturday and i wasn't aboutta do that on an off day for me lol. now i'm back on the trend of not wanting to cut it haha. and that's good!! i love longer hair so much, i think it's better than short hair. how far does your reach down? mines like past my butt

Mine reaches my lower thighs, I wear it in a high bun most often, sometimes braided. It's not ideal to wear loose but I also really love long hair! :blush:
Today I washed it which is a day-long task, mostly to let it air dry.

Mine reaches my lower thighs, I wear it in a high bun most often, sometimes braided. It's not ideal to wear loose but I also really love long hair! :blush:
Today I washed it which is a day-long task, mostly to let it air dry.

oh wow it must be so beautiful. i used to braid mine frequently but now i just leave it out or do a bun because i'm lazy lol. i remember when i used to trip over it all the time... glad that doesn't happen anymore. it takes my hair forever to wash and to dry

I have synesthesia, meaning I can see music pitch by color. The note “F” always sounds yellow to me. B sounds red. Db sounds burgundy. You get the picture.

I can't move my right eye(ball) which means it stares forward all the time. And it creeps some people out :p

i actually listen to video game tracks more than i listen to actual music which nobody will ever find out about irl lol :p

Back