Do you like the shape of your nose?

i'm fine with my nose actually lol... it's not too high up on my face and it looks cute up front! yay button noses!

I don't care. There are people in the world who can't eat, so whether my nose is long or short is the least of my concerns.

Sometimes I wish I had a cute lil button nose, but mine honestly fits my face way better than a button nose would.

I have a kind of "button" nose so I think it's really cute. I've long wanted to get it pierced to draw some more attention to it because it's v cute.

I have a kind of "button" nose so I think it's really cute. I've long wanted to get it pierced to draw some more attention to it because it's v cute.
Ive ALWAYS wanted my nose pierced, but I have so many sinus issues I know it would get infected and reject day one.

When you have a very wide nose, you automatically hate it.

Comes from my dad, I suppose.

It's a bit too much pointing out which is annoying when it's cold since it's the first thing freezing to death but I guess it's aight lol.

I've looked through some of the comments and people nearly everyone that likes their nose has a small nose, apparently. Now, it's a good thing to be confident about your looks, so there's nothing wrong with that, but people with big noses, or bumps on their noses can be very beautiful too. So many people that have larger noses are made to feel ugly, which is really sad.

I've looked through some of the comments and people nearly everyone that likes their nose has a small nose, apparently. Now, it's a good thing to be confident about your looks, so there's nothing wrong with that, but people with big noses, or bumps on their noses can be very beautiful too. So many people that have larger noses are made to feel ugly, which is really sad.

Some people really suit them so they shouldn't feel that way, Owen Wilson and Stephen Fry are people who really do suit their noses despite the quirky appearance I'm not one of those people that's all. I don't think I would suit them so I would dislike having a long nose or ugly (ugly on me, great on anyone else) nose.

people have said my nose is "pointy and girly" or a "cute lil baby nose" lol
personally, i think it's fine
my bridge is kind of long and high though

Back