Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I like mine, I'm so thankful that it isn't long or ugly.

Very petite and cute. lol

Last edited:
I haTE MY NOSE
I might get plastic surgery, but I'm terrified of injections, piercings and all that ****, and it'd probably cost a ton anyway

I meant to type "long or ugly" oops.

Still seems kinda mean to talk about how thankful you are that you don't have a long nose when there are surely going to be people who do have long noses posting, even if you put "or" instead of "and", but that's all I'm gonna say on the subject.

Still seems kinda mean to talk about how thankful you are that you don't have a long nose when there are surely going to be people who do have long noses posting, even if you put "or" instead of "and", but that's all I'm gonna say on the subject.

People hate short noses, people hate long noses and they are surely going to express that, it's a matter of preference and it wasn't my intent to insult anyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's the same with hair, for example:

"I'm thankful that I have short blonde hair and I don't have long brown hair"

Just a matter of preference, that's all. :)

Maybe a long nose wouldn't suit their face?
I understand where you're coming from, but idk man
Like if I said I didn't like brown skin everyone would get triggered, but if I said I didn't like brown hair, no one would care...... idk if that makes sense bye

Maybe a long nose wouldn't suit their face?
I understand where you're coming from, but idk man
Like if I said I didn't like brown skin everyone would get triggered, but if I said I didn't like brown hair, no one would care...... idk if that makes sense bye

That's actually one of the reasons why I'm glad I don't have a longer nose, I don't think it would suit my face well. haha

I'm not saying long noses are ugly btw, my original comment had a typo which I changed after it was pointed out. I like some long noses e.g Robin Lord Taylor's suits him very well and I like his.

Last edited:
I hate my nose because I feel like it's too big at the bottom, but it's semi-proportional to my face.

people have said i have a very greek nose before which i thought was nice. i thinks its because in the side profile you can see it has no slope and its straight but points up a little at the end. i think mine is the perfect size for my face

i like my nose sometimes, like it has a nice shape, but when i smile it looks weird to me. i also fixate on imperfections on my body which changes from place to place and sometimes its my nose.

Back