• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Most You've Ever Posted On BTF In A Day?

Allure

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
You can estimate if nessesary! Just estimate the time of year and number of posts!

The most I've ever posted in one day is 76 posts, today. (I'm trying to make it 100, as a personal goal! I love posting in the forums, and I've been chillin' in the basement all day!)

I'm pretty sure I posted a little over 300 times one day or at least morning because I was trying to be one of the top ten posters for the day.

Probably 50 or so times when I was trying to win one of those giveaways when the host selects a random post in the thread to win.

I'd say about 300-400+. And I think that was because of a giveaway or event anticipation thread. And I was #1 in the top 10 posters.

I've been legitimately posting, in many different threads! And I have been the #1 poster all day!

I think my highest was like maybe 60-70?? @@@@ I was probably in the basement or trying to make some quick tbt lol.

I got to around 200 once when there was a huge spam giveaway held in The Basement - prizes were awarded at certain post numbers going up to #2003.
Congrats on 100 posts! :)

I don't know, not very much. I would be surprised if it was over like maybe 50.

Over 100 for sure, I know I used to get the highest poster a lot in my early TBT days. I posted so much that someone referred to me as "tbt's newest ****-poster." It was a cringy time and I used to spend like all of my time in the Basement. Now I try to actually write full posts and only respond to things that I can actually really ADD to the discussion, at least for the most part.

maybe like 30 times when i was really bored or sad last semester

Back