• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what face do you like the most?

what face do you like the most?

• "I'll get a place there."

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • "I'm sure I'll be fine.

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • "You guessed it!"

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • "How'd you know?"

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • "Yes, probably."

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • "No, that's not it at all."

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • "Yeah, I think I will."

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • "I'll let fate decide.."

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • "You got it!"

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • "Pretty sharp."

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • "Yup!"

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • "No, I'm serious, yo."

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
The only face I really like is the first one. I've tried using different ones but end up hating all of them.

"I'll let face decide" for sure, I love it a lot! It's the face I have, obviously :blush:
I really like the new faces they added in ACNL - I have a "pretty sharp" one in my town as well.

The blushy face is one of my faves, but I also like all of the ones with eyelashes, the semi circle with lash is my fave after the blush I think.

Whatever has the stoner eyes, can't remember what the last choice was on that one, but yeah.

My favourite one is Yes Probably. (Starry eye thing)

I really wish I'd picked that face out, I'm really not sure why I didn't, but too late now lol. I also quite like the I'll get a place there face though. But yeah I love the sparkly eyes and I usually use those eyes on most of my Miis too.

I like the sleepy eyes. It can be a bit difficult to make them work imo but once you do, they're lovely!

I have the "Yes, probably" face for both my mayors. It reminds me of the face from Raggedy Ann, which was my favorite doll as a little girl, so that's fun.

I'll get a place there, I'll let fate decide and You guesses it are my favourites

I wanna use the "Yeah, I think I will." face, but I know that i'm not gonna like it when I use it. I also wanna use the "How'd you know?" face, along with the "No, that's not it at all!" face.

I like the "yes probably" girl face and the "no that's not it at all" faces. They're both super cute!

I have the I am sure I will be fine face, but I like the I`ll get a place there the most.

I used to always use "Yeah, I think I will" but now I much prefer "You got it!"
I got a bit tired of always using those eyes so when I made my new town I spiced it up!
I love the style of eyelashes at the bottom of the eyes and I'm so glad they allow males to have that option!! ;v;

I like the one with the eyelashes on the underside. It makes the characters look doll like and cute. I had it in my last town and on my current one :)

The "I'll get a place there" is the eye design that feels the most "Animal Crossing" to me, so I chose it. My second character has "I'm sure I'll be fine," and it quite nice, too - It makes a great tomboyish look with the right hairstyle and eye color.

Back