• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what face do you like the most?

what face do you like the most?

• "I'll get a place there."

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • "I'm sure I'll be fine.

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • "You guessed it!"

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • "How'd you know?"

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • "Yes, probably."

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • "No, that's not it at all."

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • "Yeah, I think I will."

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • "I'll let fate decide.."

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • "You got it!"

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • "Pretty sharp."

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • "Yup!"

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • "No, I'm serious, yo."

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
Clearly from my choices I like the ones with eyelashes. ("You got it!" and "I'm sure I'll be fine.")

I was honestly thinking of using the "You got it!" face a few times, but i'm also considering the "How'd you know?" and the "Yeah, I think I will." one :lemon:

i like the big cute colored eyes (i'll let fate decide) and the lil blush stickers (no, that's not it at all) :blush:

The "I'm sure I'll be fine", the "I'll let fate decide", and the "No, that's not it at all" are my favorite faces!

I think "I'll let fate decide..." is my favourite, despite not choosing it for any of my mayors. I did end up using it for happy home though :) I'm not sure why I like it so much, there's just something about it...

I prefer using " You guessed it!", "I'll get a place there", "Yes, probably", and "How'd you know". :D

I have the 'No, that's not it at all' face, but my favourite is 'Yeah, I think I will'

When I was younger, I was crazy for the "Yes, probably" female face, since y'know, little girls would like that kind of stuff....so when I reset my town, I got that face.

Right now though, I'm okay with the face but I'd kinda rather have "Yeah, I think I will" or the classic "I'll get a place there".

(Which I'm able to have anytime with hax, but I'll think about it...)

Last edited:
My favorite one is "pretty sharp" because it was new for this game and I like how cool it made my mayor look. I also like "yeah I think I will" because it makes my character look silly. I like to use this face for an alt character.

I'm a big fan of bee stings...but that's not an option so probably "I'll get a place there?" I just kind of let the faces grow on me, because I just randomly selected whatever answer fit my mood at the time.

My mayors have the "I'm sure I'll be fine" and "How'd you know?" faces, respectively, but I also love "I'll let fate decide..." and "No, that's not it at all.", that blush ♥

Back