• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Never Have I Ever

I haven’t, I was close to being expelled with my husband though! (He was my boyfriend at the time. It was sophomore year, he was a freshman though)

Never have I ever dusted a fan.

Like with a swiffer or whatever? I have lol

Never have I ever gotten a tattoo (I want to tho lol)

i have not

never have i ever eaten more than a 2-3 round meal (thought of that cuz i saw someones instagram story... he had 6 rounds of dinner what)

I haven’t. And oh wow, that’s crazy. It’s impossible for me to fit 2-3 rounds of dinner into my stomach.

Never have I ever almost drowned (thank god)!

I haven’t :eek: don’t plan to either XD unless husband gets stationed out e.e

Never have I ever completed a campaign of COD

I've never even played COD : P

Never have I ever had a successful garden lol

I haven't...Unless Animal Crossing counts

Never have I ever 100% completed a video game

I have! It’s pretty hard to do...usually I like, 95% something XD or I just don’t at all and barely finish the game.

Never have I ever eaten a burger (I mean, one made with meat/fish).

Burgersssss (~*_*)~

Never have I ever had a crush on a video game character

//SWEATS
like not a serious for real crush, but I have definitely found videogame characters attractive lol

Never have I ever been surfing

I don’t think I have?

Never have I ever gone to a Forever 21 or one of those types of clothing stores (or at least gotten anything from one).

I've been to Rue21. The only piece of clothing I found there that I even liked where some really nice sweatpants and a NASA shirt.

Never have I ever seen a Star Wars movie.

I have seen all of the star wars films except the new one.

Never have I ever eaten wild mushrooms.

Nope.

Never have I ever shipped 2 people of the same gender

Last edited:
Back